<< Home

Ask a question by posting a comment - click a comment link on any topic.

Monday, February 19, 2007

How can I know for sure that I am saved?

I think a good place to start for this question is Romans 10:9: “If you confess with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” So if you have confessed that Jesus is the Lord of your life and that you believe that He rose from the dead to save us from our sins, this verse says you are saved. Another good verse is 1 John 5:13: “I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life.” This passage clearly tells us that if we believe in Jesus we have eternal life.

The Bible makes the topic of salvation really clear. Believe in Jesus Christ and you will be saved (John 3:16; Acts 16:31). Do you believe Jesus is your Savior and that He died for your sins? Do you trust Him alone for your salvation? If you answered yes, then you are saved!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home